My website is unavailable, when can it get to normal?

Highlighted
5 0 0

My shop is unavailable since this Monday ( 16th, Sep). It was told account issue. As I have changed the credit card to my paypal account for the shopify billing payment. But it was suggested and reminder in my homepage by shopify, so I did that.  And then the website is suddenly closed and shows it is unavailable for now.  I am frustrating no any further process since then.  All things here are forced to stop. We change to use shopify since July from Magento.  Our shop has regular customers and we pay ads also, so lots of new visitors everyday. Now the website is shutdown and all ask us the problems, it greatly effect our business and brand.  So frustrating and nothing can do but waiting, every minute we are suffering but no solutions for now. 

unavailable shop.jpgpaypal  for shopify billing payment.jpg

0 Likes

Hi @bdtailormade,

It could be because you haven't paid for monthly Shopify Plan. You should immediately contact Shopify support or post this issue in Partners discussion. I'm sure they will definitely help you in getting it resolved.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

No, it was told account issue by shopify and it has been escalated the shopify risk operations team, no any specific details.  All what we have done is just change the credit card to paypal account for the shopify billing payment. and it was suggested by Shopify.  I don't know why it cause the account issue.  Very unreasonable. Very frustrating. 

0 Likes

Hi @bdtailormade,

The website URL provided by you is all good and fully operational.

Please clear your browser cache and try opening it again and let me know if issue persists.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
0 Likes
5 0 0

Yes, I just want to tell you it just gets back to normal few minutes ago. Since Monday to just now. Thanks for your help. 

0 Likes

I'm glad that your store has resumed the services. Please feel free to reach out for any changes in future.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

0 Likes
5 0 0

Will, thanks for your help. 

0 Likes