Narrative Theme Product Images

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 3

I am using the narrative theme.  My images were showing all at different levels on the product page.  So I made all my images the same size thinking that would resolve the problem but the images are still not lined up properly.  How can I fix this?  TIA  fierceboldproducts.com/collections/all

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 151

Hey, there!

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care team. I would love to see what I can do to help you out with this.

If you go into your theme editor (Online Store > Themes > Customize) and go to your collection list page you'll be able to change it from collage to grid. That should straighten up the view of the images.

20-08-prk9l-7n93q

If, however, that doesn't appear to fix the issue then it could be due to a coding issue. Have you by chance changed anything in your theme code? I'm thinking that could be where the issue is residing.

If you have you can go to Online Store > Themes > Action > Edit Code then you can see a list of all of the code pages for your site. At the top of the theme code that you edited you'll be able to roll back to any of the previous customizations. I want to stress that this will NOT remove anything that you have done permanently. You can roll back and forth as much as you like even when you press save.

20-08-kyys5-6hlrj

So if you can first try going into your theme customizer and then going to your theme code to see. If that still isn't resolving the issue could you try downloading a new version of your theme to see if the same alignment issue is there as well? To download a new version you'll just have to go back to the theme store

Once you have done all of those steps please let me know what you see.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 177 213

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code
admin-page.png

2. In your theme.liquid file, find the </body> (press CTRL + F or command + F on Mac)
3. paste this code right above the </body> tag:

<style>
.card__wrapper {
 margin-top: -20px !important;
}
</style>

Let me know whether it works.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 3

@diego_ezfy  

Thank you so much!!  It worked with no problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1085 177 213

I'm glad to hear that, @Kay30 

Next time feel free to contact me personally, I'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes