Navigation Menu Not Updating

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!

I'm trying to update one of the collections on the navigation on our shop. Please bear with me as I'm not Shopify fluent (other than using intuition to find my way around I've had no training, and I inherited the site from a predecessor).

I've created a new menu option in the 'navigation' section (titled Working from Home), and have updated the link name and collection within the relevant 'top menu' nav section, but it's not updating. I've deleted the previous menu option from the 'top menu' nav (Cups & Stirrers), but its title is still showing in the nav despite it being empty.

I would create a brand new menu but I can't find how to embed the new menu in the theme so I daren't do this. Please can someone help? I've added some screengrabs below as I know my terminology is all over the place. Many thanks, Jess

Capture4.jpg

Capture3.JPGCapture2.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

There can be cache issue.

Thats why your menu not updating.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, thanks for your reply! Site URL is https://shop.freshground.co.uk/

I did try refreshing browser and emptying my cache in case the issue was local to my machine, but it didn't resolve.

Thanks!

0 Likes