Need Help with Publishing Errors

Highlighted
1 0 0
So I have been trying to publish my products to eBay for the past two days now . But every single time I try I get this failed to publish message.

Failed to create inventory item for sku ,,,,etc : Invalid access token. Check the value of the Authorization HTTP request header.

Guys please help me because I don’t know what all this means and how to change what ever I need to change to get my products published to eBay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 3

The issue appears to be with the app you are using to publish your products to ebay, and not something you have specifically done wrong. When an app is installed the app is given a token that it must send with each request to prove it has access to read or modify your shops data. Something has gone wrong with the app and the access token they have is no longer valid. I would suggest contacting support for that app so that they can get everything straightened out for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hey sorry just wondering if you worked out how to fix this I’m having the same issue and have called eBay and shopify ten times they keep handballing it to each other and not fixing it ?? Do u no how to I would greatly appreciate any advice u have
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Just refresh ebay credentials and start publishing from shopify

0 Likes