Need OpenSRS access

abut
2 0 0

Hi,

I bought a .io domain with Shopify and need access to manage OpenSRS account?

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
84 17 19

Hey, there!

Moira here from the Shopify Social Team! I would be happy to guide you in the right direction here. It’s great to see that you have purchased a custom domain as it adds a level of trust and sends a strong signal that you’re an established business to your customers.

I understand you are wanting to access the OpenSRS account. Were you wanting to adjust your domain DNS settings? If so, we have a way to manage your DNS settings for your domain right from within your Shopify Admin. If you're interested, be sure to check out our handy help doc for more details about how you can adjust your settings.

To access your DNS settings for your custom domain URL, you will want to head into your Shopify admin, and then to your Online Store > Domains section. You will want to click on the domain URL that you want to edit from the Shopify-managed domains section. Once you've followed those steps, you can select DNS Settings, which looks like this!

Choosing a business name is one of the seven steps in this article on building a brand from scratch. I suggest having a read to see what other areas you could work on! Have you thought about designing a logo? It’s the face of your company and could potentially be everywhere that your brand exists.

If you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

Cheers

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
abut
2 0 0

Hi Moria,

Its not what I meant.

I checked previous comments on this matter and looks like Shopify is very conflictive to provide these credentials.

Anyways, I checked in with Zoho... so its alright.

Thank you, though.

0 Likes