Need help adjusting Mobile Header Only on Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi there, 

I think I'm happy with my desktop version, but the mobile not so much. 

I was wondering if it's possible to reduce the height of the header on just the mobile view? I've seen a few threads requesting this and I've tried to do it, but it affects both my mobile and my desktop view when I try to correct it. I would only like to adjust the mobile view. 

apartment-gardens.com

Please see the attached pictures and you can see how it overlaps everything. I would like to make it shorter. Would someone please be able to help?

Screenshot_20201020-092728.pngScreenshot_20201020-092849.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Bless you.

It's for the mobile view on any page you visit in my store. - The home page, product pages, collections, etc because it's the header.

I've attached a few pictures where I drew a red line where I would like the header to end. I hope these help.

As you'll see, I would like to narrow that down and have it end just below the logo.

The desktop view is fine, it's the mobile view that I would be ever so grateful if I had some help correcting. 

My store URL is:

https://apartment-gardens.com/

It is live, there is no password enabled to prevent you from accessing the page. Please let me know if I misunderstand your question?

Thank you so much!

Screenshot_20201020-092728.pngScreenshot_20201020-092809.pngScreenshot_20201020-092849.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

@AutumnMe 

hi, I'm unable to access your website - it seems to be on an infinite loop. When it's loading it refreshes itself and never starts. Have you added any code to your theme recently?

◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

That's interesting. I did, but myself and others are able to view it with no issue. What do you mean infinite loop?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@AutumnMe have you tried it on an incognito page to avoid cache issues?

By infinite loop I mean that while it's loading it's being reloaded via Javascript, so it's never actually loaded. 

This is the page, right? https://apartment-gardens.com/

I have tested it on a few devices and browsers. I'm experiencing the same issue on all of them.
It's important that you get it checked, it's a critical error especially if your website is live already.

Kind regards,
Diego

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Yes. The link you provided is correct.

This is so strange.

I just tried it on an incognito page and all the pages loaded. I went to different pages, even pretended to buy something. I cleared my history and viewed it in Chrome, IE, and Firefox and I'm not having any trouble - mobile or desktop. All of the pages, pop-ups, chat box, social icons, etc. load just fine and I'm able to explore all of the pages.   

I'm confused because other people I've had go to the site are not experiencing any of these issues.

I'm not technologically minded, please help me understand why this is happening on your end and not on ours? 

Thanks, 

Autumn

0 Likes