Need help changing default sort order on admin page

Highlighted
2 0 0

i use the venture theme (not sure that matters here), but currently on the product page the default sort order is "A-Z".  i always have to change it to "Newest-Oldest" every time i go to the page, and wanted to know if there was any code change i can implement so i can pick the default sort order?   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
348 25 51

Hi @isacto ,

Thanks for mentioning the Theme name, it's very helpful. Please take a look at this post and see if it helps: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/How-to-customize-delete-certain-product-sort-options-.... I'll post back in a day or so once I've played around with Venture theme. It could be a simple code change or several changes through out the theme files. Yea, just for sort seriously. 

Best,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

it seems drastic, but even if I wanted to I dont have a "collection-sorting.liquid" in the snippets section.  only collection-grid-item, and collection-list-item

0 Likes