Need help with theme

SkyClothify
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hi everyone! 

I have an issue that I searched a lot to fix it, and maybe some one could help me to fix it... It's about the Aliexpress Reviews product app, I uninstall it, but still the theme and the color under all the product, you can see it with those proudct that I attached above...

When you open the product and you scroll down to the end, you can see some purple rectangular, and that is from the Aliexpress Review app that I would to remove from my theme...

I read a lot to how to remove, some are saying uncheck the box for (enable product review) in the product page, and delete that code in the theme code, and it's not working...

Thx in advance

Best Regards,

SkyClothify

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
252 5 18

Hi,  hopes you are doing well and great this is Syed Mustafa an experienced Shopify Developer I've gone through your issue details and it matches my expertise I can solve this issue for you but it will be a paid service.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. Kindly discuss the issue with me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. 

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Syed Mustafa Nadeem

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
PlankCreative
Explorer
38 9 15

Gday!

It seems like the Ali Review App has left behind some code on your product page. You will need to check the product template, but be warned: if you are not an experienced dev, be VERY cautious when editing any theme code. Mistakes may break your code. If you are concerned, it is best to seek the assistance of a qualified dev.

That being said, the product template can be found by going to Online Store > Actions > Edit Code, then navigate to Sections > product.liquid. If your theme is not using a section for the product, it will be in Templates > product.liquid.

There is most probably a snippet tag near the bottom of the template with the ali reviews left over code. You will have to look through the template to find it, it will look something along the lines of:

{% include 'aliexpress-reviews' %}

If you are having trouble finding the exact snippet, do not delete things using trial and error. Hire a developer to help you out or you could break your theme

Hope that helps!

Willy

If comment was helpful, hit Like!
Solved your issue? Set Accept as Solution!
Need a quote? Contact glenn@plankcreative.com.au to get in touch!