Need some help with padding/margins on mobile and resize!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 8.51.20 PM.png

So heres how my main page looks- I did some simple editing in the liquid code file from my limited coding knowledge to get the header bar the right size and remove the search function. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.30.54 PM.png

Heres the first problem, in my next-size-down in a web browser the even margins are gone and my logo sits vertically off balance. The "menu" and "cart" buttons also sit awkwardly distant from the header.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.31.07 PM.png

Lastly, same issue with mobile version.  Would love some help aligning these and fixing the padding or margins, i appreciate your time. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,

Please share your site url.

So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello! Thanks for the reply, here you go: hazarbarev.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Your site is password protected.

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

my fault, unlocked now.

Also, is it possible to move my menu where the search would have been within the header?? I want it in the header bar between the cart and logo, centered the same way towards the right side

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@armanminasian,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

@media screen and (max-width: 768px){
.header-logo {
    margin: 15px 0;
}
}

I want it in the header bar between the cart and logo, centered the same way towards the right side

For this you need to do theme customisation.You have to do changes in header.liquid file.

If you know coding then do it yourself otherwise hire a developer.

if you need any help then pleas mail us at pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Whats app
0 Likes