Need to add an element to the product list template

Grant-Senior
Excursionist
36 3 7

Hello, hope somebody can help me with this problem. I am using the Debut theme.

Please see the attached image below. The item on the left is how the product appears in the Collection list page. The item on the right is how I would like to modify things so that the information in parentheses is on its own line ie, is managed by its own element in the product set. The only free product element that is not being used, and won't be used, is the barcode element. Can I use that to manage this? I can't find much info on this element in the Shopify docs except for here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/details  The page doesn't really tell me that I can't use it for this, but can anybody see a problem in using it? The info going in this element will not be unique for each product, many will have the same. 

prod-needs-extra-element.jpg

Reply 1 (1)

MellioBops
Visitor
2 0 0

In fact, I ran into this problem recently too, I also could not find a suitable template for one of my working documents. I recommend finding a custom template that will not affect the barcode element. By the way, when I was looking for such a template, I found the Checklist template site where I found the right template for me and many other cool templates and elements. So I recommend that you look for the right template for your document on this site.

banned