Need to develop shopify payment plugin, any documentation on that? Thanks

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,
I'm new to shopify environment and looking forward for developping a shopify payment solution(plugin), so where do I start please? any doc on that?
Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
568 45 126

Hi, @John-Dev!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you are wanting to develop a payment gateway. Are you already a Shopify Partner? Before you can begin developing your custom payment gateway, you'll need to become a Shopify Partner and create a development store. As a Shopify Partner, you can develop stores for clients, create custom apps and themes, become an affiliate, and more. You can sign up to become a Shopify Partner right here

Once you've signed up, I recommend checking out our developer documentation on the Hosted Payment SDK, which includes information on how you can integrate your hosted payment page with Shopify's checkout. In order to access the Hosted Payment SDK, however, you'll first need to apply for access by completing the Shopify Hosted Payment SDK Request Form. If you are granted access, you'll then want to refer to our guide, Getting Started with the Hosted Payment SDK, which provides a more thorough explanation as to how you can build your payment gateway. 

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction! Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes