Need to have links to other sites

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

Ive been searching for help on this but cant seem to find any threads on it, although Im sure this must of been asked already. Im building my store for hand crafted coils, and Im almost done with the main stuff. I want to add a section which shows current available retailers and links to their web pages/Instagram accounts. Is there a simple way to do this as Im not very familiar with coding.

0 Likes

Hello 

You want to add this section in home page?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi 

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello 

You want to add this section in home page?

0 Likes

Can you show me some demo. I am not getting it. 

Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
3 0 0

@oscprofessional wrote:

Can you show me some demo. I am not getting it. 

Basically, im starting my own webstore for my products. I also have retailers in diffrent countries that sell my products in their Local, I would like to have a page dedicated to these "authorized re sellers" with links to their websites or instgram pages. alot of website have them heres a link https://www.3m.com/3M/en_LB/company-mea/partners-suppliers/ for example.

0 Likes

Go to shopify admin panel
Online Store->Navigation->Main Menu->Add New Items
here you get this screens
9.jpg

Save changes and then save menu.

0 Likes