New order email confirmation not coming through

HeatThatStore
10 0 0

Hello,

I am not receiving email notifications for new orders from my website. The test notifications are not working either.

I have no idea why? Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
gseilei
Shopify Expert
230 28 37

Just confirming you added your address to the recipient for new order notifications, right? https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/notifications/order-notifications#add-a-recipient-for...

If so, have you checked on your spam folder?

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
HeatThatStore
10 0 0

Hello,

Yes I have done both these things and tested multiple email addresses :(

0 Likes
gseilei
Shopify Expert
230 28 37

then I would try this: 

Speak with your email provider and have them whitelist smtp@shopify.com and mailer@shopify.com.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to get in touch with the Shopify support at support@shopify.com

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes

Hi Shopify Expert @gseilei.

I have the exact same problem as @HeatThatStore. My 'New Order' confirmation emails are nowhere to be found. I receive mobile notifications from the app but no emails. My email address is in the list of notification recipients, I have checked my spam folder and also done a thorough search in my inbox. Its nowhere. Why did my notifications just stop working all of a sudden when it was no issue for the last few months?

Its hard just contacting Google gsuite for them to whitelist something isn't it? 

0 Likes
JackMord
1 0 0

Can you tell me how you resolved this issue? I am having the same problem, suddenly, out of nowhere...

0 Likes
undercollar
3 0 0

I am having the same problem, is there a solution?  It was working fine, and now it's not.  

0 Likes
iamlunasol
1 0 0

I am also having this issue. My email is a custom domain I purchased via Shopify. I suddenly stopped receiving order notification emails 3 days ago. I also had emails sent to customers through shopify where I BCC'd myself on and never got them.

I added my personal gmail address and that address receives everything just fine. But my primary domain gets nothing, not even the test emails. 

I can send and receive regular emails from this email address but any shopify notifications are never received. They're not in spam, trash, or any other filters. 

0 Likes
lucasasalmins
2 0 0

I am also having this issue with Gmail

0 Likes