Newsletter and subscribe not working

Highlighted
2 0 0

When someone signs up for my newsletter or on my coming soon page the customers email doesnt goto my subscribers list. I use Klaviyo and I have followed the steps for intergretion. Everything was successful but still doesn't work. 

Turbo Theme

milestone-kitchen.myshopify.com

Thank you all for any help you may provide.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hello,

I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you were unable to connect your newsletter with Kalviyo after going through the documentation you'll likely need to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

But shouldn't the emails provided by the customer show up in my Shopify, Subscribed to Email subscribers  automatically?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1075 173 211

Hello,

If you're using the native Shopify newsletter that comes built-in with every theme then yes, absolutely.

However if you want to set it up with Klaviyo then it requires further customization to be wired up correctly. 

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes