No space between View Product button and next product image

Solved
Tourist
5 1 0

Hello all, I've just joined Shopify yesterday. I'm using the Lite version as I needed to integrate with my website. My website is built with Wordpress. I have added a few products. It shows beautifully on my website and on my iPad. However, it is not showing well on my iPhone. As you can see in the attached picture, there is no space between the View Product button and the next product image. Could I please get some help with resolving this issue? 

IMG_0106.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
566 122 184

@gdsilva 

Send me your store URL so I can check assist you better.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 5

Sounds like you might need at add some custom styling (padding) to the themes stylesheet - if its looking okay on desktop/tablet you can target the device width so it only applies to mobile devices. Its a 10 minute job if you get a developer to do it for you.  (ps I'm available!

@gdsilva wrote:

Hello all, I've just joined Shopify yesterday. I'm using the Lite version as I needed to integrate with my website. My website is built with Wordpress. I have added a few products. It shows beautifully on my website and on my iPad. However, it is not showing well on my iPhone. As you can see in the attached picture, there is no space between the View Product button and the next product image. Could I please get some help with resolving this issue? 

IMG_0106.jpg

:) )

0 Likes
Tourist
5 1 0
Thank you, Tejas! My shop address is:

https://gvd-studios.myshopify.com
0 Likes
Tourist
5 1 0

Thanks Tim! I'm hoping to resolve this issue without having to pay a developer. That isn't quite in my budget at this time. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
566 122 184

@gdsilva 

I can't able to open your site by this link https://gvd-studios.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Tourist
5 1 0

My apologies, Tejas! I'm new at this Shopify thing. I'm not using Store. I'm using the Buy Button Sales Channel. I'm linking Collections to my WP site. Does that help?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
566 122 184

@gdsilva 

Okay, then send me the code which you are added to your WP site.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
5 1 0

Hi Tejas, it might have been a Shopify glitch because there is a space now. I discovered this when I worked on getting you the coding. So all is good now. Thanks for your willingness to help :)

0 Likes