Solved

Why is my Oberlo and AliExpress dropshipping payment failing on Shopify?

Knick-knax
Visitor
2 0 1

I recently went live with my Shopify account dropshipping from Ali Express through Oberlo. However when I go to fill my orders my payment on Ali Express won’t go through and shows an error. My card is fine as I’ve processed personal payments that have been fine. I see they mention shipping details to be checked but if oberlo import all details over why would that be the issue? In oberlo it then states that the order is processing but on AliExpress payment wasn’t successful how do I reverse this to retry the payment again and why is the error showing up? Please help I have orders to fill and I can’t seem to figure it out, very confused, thanks 

Accepted Solution (1)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Knick-knax,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Have you added the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here? And when fulfilling the orders are you following the process as outlined in this video? What error message do you receive from Aliexpress when attempting to place the order, please? While I'm happy to help you out here, bear in mind too that you can contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Knick-knax,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Have you added the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here? And when fulfilling the orders are you following the process as outlined in this video? What error message do you receive from Aliexpress when attempting to place the order, please? While I'm happy to help you out here, bear in mind too that you can contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.