Odd Popup on My Site

1 0 0

Hi,

I own kegsandcoolers.com. Today I started getting an odd pop-up on my site. I deleted the two apps I thought did it, but the pop up is still there. How do I get rid of it? I am posting a pic of the pop-up and snipit of the code.help 101.PNGgobot.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
433 82 97

@Mavrick608 

I checked but can't able to see any popup like attached screenshot. I think you already deleted that app but may be there would be some cache in your browser so it's appear on your PC. 

Clear your browser cache or check using private window. still it appear then let me know I will check it again.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | skype: tejas.nadpara
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
70 6 12

Hey, @Mavrick608!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

It appears that @Tejas_Nadpara is right. I'm also not seeing the pop-up here on my side. I've had a chance to test this on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on my Mac as well as on Chrome for iOS.

If you're still seeing the pop-up on your side I have a couple of troubleshooting steps you can try.

1. Clear your cache on your browser.
  2. Test to see if you see it on a different browser
  3. Open your site up on a different device

If you're seeing it on any of these, please feel free to reach out to us at Shopify Support, we might be able to test some other aspects in more depth.

Let me know if that helped! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes