Old popup - can't disable

Highlighted
3 0 1

A while back, I created a pop-up to get newsletter signups and give a discount.  I want to change the wording on it but I can't find it anywhere.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to look?  

I wish I could give more details but this is it in a nutshell.  I have an old popup and I can't find where it's controlled from.  

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 23 40

Hi @CDitty,

Did you add an app to create the popup, or do you remember if the popup system was part of your store's theme? If it's an app, you can probably find it under the Apps menu, whereas if it's a theme option you can find it over at Online Store > Themes > Customize, and look if there's a section included (either as a standalone section, or inside the Header section; you can also take a look inside the Theme Settings). 

If you still can't find what you're looking for, consider sharing your store's URL to let people checkout the popup in question. Maybe there's some code there which can help pin down its source. 

Panos Voulgaris
Creative director / Partner @ MALVI
Founder @ function( )
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

I'll help you to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I am currently available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

I figured it out.  It was part of the theme that I had installed.  Thanks for helping.