One Fulfilled Order won't go away!

Solved
Tourist
6 0 2

I have one order that was fulfilled, paid, delivered, and completed (and marked as such) in every way, yet it keeps showing up as if I have an open order. It is completely annoying. I keep thinking that I have overlooked an order, and it concerns me Every. Time. Does anyone know how to correct this issue? Thank you!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 64 120

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @TTSMA,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's strange!

My first question is: are you certain you followed the fulfilling orders guide?

I then want to know whether you're using a third-party app that might interfere with the order function in your store. Sometimes third-party apps fulfill part of the order outside of the admin, which can disrupt the fulfillment process. Also, could you tell me whether you created any partial refunds in the order?

It would help to see a screenshot of the order itself so I can get an idea of what might have gone wrong in the process!

Look forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tourist
6 0 2

Hello Hyde,

Thanks for responding. The link you posted for the Fulfilling Orders Guide does not work. I also searched for this term without luck, so I don't know if I followed the prescribed protocol per the guide, but I fulfilled it like any other order, and yet it sticks around. This order was never issued a partial credit. I was using Zapit apps for delivery but have canceled them.

Is there a particular part of the order that you'd like a screenshot of and from where? I should clarify that the order is marked as paid and fulfilled, but I see a (1) in the left column by the order heading at all times.

I hope this information helps.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 64 120

Apologies, there was an error in the link to that help guide. This link should work!

That said, could you also try refreshing your browser cache to make sure it's not simply cookies in your browser producing the error.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2
Thank you. It's been this way for months; I have tried refreshing. However, I deleted the app I was using for delivery and shipping, and it went away!
So your first inclination was correct.
Thank you!