POSSIBLE TO INCREASE NAV MENU FONT SIZE??? DISTRICT THEME

VibranceSkinRej
11 0 0

The district theme font size is SOOOOO small.

Please help, need to increase font size asap.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1631 0 0

I'm not familiar with this particular theme but typically there's a setting to adjust font size under Themes>Customize>Theme settings>Typography

If you're looking to manually change your font size through CSS you can add something like this to Edit Code>Layout>theme.liquid:

<style>
/* Dropdown titles */
.has-sub-dropdown {
font-size: 22px;
}
/* Dropdown list items */
.sub-dropdown-item { font-size: 18px; }
</style>

...and then just replace the '22px' or '18px' portion of the code with the font size you'd like to use.

0 Likes
VibranceSkinRej
11 0 0

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately i dont have this code anywhere on my theme.liquid 

Is there somewhere else it might be located?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1631 0 0

If there's style for this it will be in Edit Code > Assets and will have ".css" or ".scss" in the file. You can just search for 'has-sub-dropdown' or 'sub-dropdown-item' to find the style properties. If there's a setting for this it will probably look something like this:

.has-sub-dropdown {
    font-size: {{ settings.font_size }};
}

This will also shed some light on what setting controls the font size for the menu items on your particular theme.

You can always add that other code near the end of theme.liquid if you want to override the setting manually.

0 Likes
eBodyShaping
1 0 0

I cannot increase the the Nav menu font size for district  - Struggling can nayone help please. Thank you. 

0 Likes