Padding on 404, Login and Account pages

AdeleLG
6 0 0

Hi,

I am just wanting to adjust each of my pages so that the login and account and 404 don't sit so far to the right, I would prefer everything to sit so that it lines up with the current page margins, where the content for the header starts and ends. Screenshot attached to illustrate. 

The site is: https://www.brightsign.com.au

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 12.44.46 pm.png

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 82 114

Hey, @AdeleLG.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

It looks like you're using a Shopify-supported theme and our Theme Support will be able to help adjust the padding or alignment for your theme. Our Theme Support team can help with a number of customizations; however, we do have a shortlist of unsupported customizations outlined on our design policy. If your store is subscribed to a plan, you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for customizing your theme.  

That being said, I'm seeing the page aligned to the left on the 404, account login, account creation, and cart pages. Just to clarify, are you looking to center the fields, like your contact page? Or, did you want to add a margin and keep everything aligned left?

I've also noticed that you've changed the "Powered by Shopify" message in your footer, which is awesome because I get asked about this often! That being said, is this something you'd like to remove completely? If so, you can remove the "Powered by" message by replacing it with a blank space in the Language editor. Also, does your company have any marketing plans?  

To help with your customization request, I've sent an authentication email to your registered email. Please check your inbox/spam folders and review next steps. Then, simply reply back to my email and I can have that forwarded to our Theme Support team. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes