Page is not loading for certain users

Whiteski
3 0 0

Hi. A strange one today. We have had our website built an ownership transferred. For one of our team trying to access the website they are getting the hosting page from IONOS, but cant access the site. I assumed it was a caching issue and asked them to clear their cache on their Ipad and Apple phone but the issue still exists. Can anyone offer any advice or support? The sites SSL is still processing...anything I can do?

I can view the site using an IPhone/ also on Chrome etc.WhatsApp Image 2021-04-20 at 9.38.09 AM.jpeg

0 Likes
Scott-Marshall
Excursionist
36 3 3

Hi @Whiteski,

Based on the message I'm seeing when visiting your storefront, it looks like you'll need to connect your domain to your storefront. I believe you can follow the steps outlined here https://www.ionos.ca/help/domains/connecting-a-domain-to-your-website-at-11-ionos/connecting-a-domai.... to connect your domain.

Cheers,

0 Likes
Whiteski
3 0 0

Hi Ryan, thanks for getting back to me. The thing is that its all set up properly and works fine for me and others. And upon checking it all looks good in the back end? A really strange one...Connected.PNG

0 Likes