How I make this?

Thanks

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 35 28

Hey @Abanoub_Talaat 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

We have apps available in the Shopify App Store that can help you achieve this goal. I've gathered a few of my favorites for you below:

POWR Image Slider & Carousel by POWR.io - With this app, you'll be able to create an image slideshow complete with customer quotes for great social proof, or a product image carousel. This app is free to use for 3 slides only, if you'd like to add more then I recommend choosing one of the paid plans that start from $3.99 USD per month. 

Secomapp: Banner Slider by Secomapp - This app supports 40+ different types of sliders, works on all devices beautifully, and even allows you to add videos to your slides! This app does give you more variety but does start from $14.99 USD per month once you are making sales. 

Image Gallery + Video - EA by EnormApps - With this app, you're able to create a gallery using 4 different layouts, as well as add alt tags to boost your SEO. This app comes with a free plan too, but if you're looking to add more than 25 images I recommend going with one of their paid plans which start from as little as $1.99 USD per month.

For more ways to boost your SEO, I recommend checking out this handy Shopify help page.

I hope this all helps. If you have any questions please let me know. 

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes