Pages loading forever

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am not sure when this started to happen but seems my pages are loading forever.. looks like something is trying to load and never finishes. 

Any idea?

Link is www.itacoa.co

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1825 211 382

Loads just well for me (Eastern Europe).

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 41 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @estrelatara!

Ava here from Shopify :)

The page is loading pretty fast for me here, but I can see the Instagram feed at the bottom of the page take a few extra seconds to load. This would be expected behaviour, as the more add-ons a page has, the longer it would take to load. Especially as the images are being pulled from Instagram. For your other pages, you could use an image optimizer app to compress your images if you like though, this might make them load faster! 

Can I ask how long the page takes to load for you? Also, can I ask what browser and browser version you are using?

Thanks!

Ava

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey my friends! Thanks a lot for your help.

Now seems to be ok. I Think was something about the implementation of moip-wirecard gateway.

They were still working and that was causing the delay.

Thanks again! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 41 122

Ah, thanks for clarifying here! I'm glad everything is back up and running as normal now. Pop back here at any stage if you have any more questions/issues, happy to help! 

Ava

Shopify Support

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
So my product page loads half way in the safari web browser but loads fine in other browsers..
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Slicknewuses.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1825 211 382

@Whart56 loads fine on different Safari/MacOS combinations from Eastern Europe as well as US East Coast. Might be something related to the location. From what region are you trying to load your site?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
801 41 122

Hi, @Whart56!

I've tested your product page speed here using Pingdom, it looks like the Ali Review app is slowing down the loading time. When using apps that provide a lot of images, it can take time for each image to load. An image optimizer app like the one I've suggested above might work for you here! Can I also make sure you are using the most up to date version of Safari?

Let me know!

Ava 

Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have this issue specifically on safari on my iPhone and mac (chrome is fine). The content on the page loads relatively fast, but the problem is that the browser remains on "loading status". What I mean by "loading status" is that next to the URL there is an X and if I hover over the X it says "stop loading this page", whilst on any other website the X is quickly replaced by a "refresh circle"
 https://asesor.andrebadi.com/pages/catalogos

This is causing me troubles because I want to embed this page on an app but the app remains frozen until the browser finishes loading, and that takes minutes. Any ideas?

0 Likes