Parts of a product

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello.  I'm wanting to use Shopify to sell parts of a main product.  So, say there is a machine, I want to sell the spare parts of that machine.

Am I able to do this on Shopify?

I am wanting a picture of the said machine and the to be able to click on that picture to take me to a list of parts.  From what I have looked at, it looks like you can only put what you are selling on the front page, rather than being able to click on that photo to go into the parts I want to sell.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @newbi 

It sounds like what you would want to do is create a 'page' for each machine. When they click into the page, from there you could list all of the parts on that page and when customers click on the parts, they would be directed to the product page for that specific part.

We have a guide here that will show you how you can create pages for your store. From there, if you are looking for more design template layouts for these pages that you want to create, I would recommend looking into a page builder app that will give you more control over the overall look of those pages that you create for each machine.

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Wow, thank you very much for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Dirk

Thank you for your reply to my question. I have made a new page but not sure then how to link it to a product page..

Amanda
0 Likes