Personalize button doesn't show

Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 3
Hey, I know its frustrating. I can help you with that, not sure how it will work out. I’m not an expert, but I can help you as a courtesy. I need to see the code and the theme. If you give me your shop access, I will try my best.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 3

Hey I cannot say how I fixed it unless you hire expert or something. But I will share with you. I don't know if it works for all browsers and all but it worked for me. Basically there are couple of things to consider. I need to see the code of your theme. If you know some basic coding skills it should be fine. First of all, make sure that it is not the code that is affecting the personalize design button. Are you using Printful app? If it is then I can help you. You may have known already that in the product description section (html section) there is a specific code from printful that actually tells the theme to have button. Well if you have accidentally deleted that code while re-writing product description then, it is a very easy fix with just one line of code. But if it is not the case, then you have to change few codes in your theme, which is custom. I am guessing on the product template or product-form template, depending upon where your button resides on your specific theme.

Let me know. If you figured it out yourself the first problem regarding product description, then wala..congrats.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Yes ok it's fine
I just need your email address to send the invitation access plz
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

Would you be able to assist me with this.  Having the same issue 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Does anyone found the answer?

I can see the button on desktop but not on mobile.

I am using the Debute Theme.
Would love to use this feature, but my traffic is 99% mobile.

0 Likes