Picture not showing on FB Posts

1 0 0

Hi! I have the same issue. I just launched my store today and am unable to share it on Facebook because when I share it, the "social share image" appears blank. I have updated my theme with the image I want and I have tried using the Facebook Debugger. 

Can you please help, I would like to start marketing on Facebook without it showing a blank image. 

Here is my store url: https://shopgomukh.com/

Thank you,

Aparna

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
768 42 158

Hey, @shopgomukh !

Thanks so much for joining in here and for cross-checking the info already shared; it is good to hear that you have updated your theme and checked via the Facebook Debugger tooling. 

I too have checked and this is what is showing for me now:

03-23-mu179-sddb2

And appears to be displayed as expected on Facebook as a result:

03-19-yzigr-08ilj

You likely have already rectified this independently, though in case anyone does stumble across this post there are some additional things to note:

• So long as no issues are showing with the debugger tool, the culprit may lie in your browser cache. We have a guide to clearing this here
  • Do please ensure that your password page has been removed prior to testing.

I hope this helps! 

Cheers,

Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
1 0 0

i was able to put it on Facebook catalog but im not able to post it on the main page am i able to do that. and some of my products are not showing up on my catalog its giving me an error

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi Katy

I have the same problem and I followed your instructions and did a test but it still didn't work. Appreciate your help. 

IMG_2889.jpg

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm also having the same issue with my image not showing. I have added image to social media sharing image and still nothing. I used the Facebook debugger tool and it says missing Facebook app ID. Where exactly do I input this? And what exactly is my app ID? Please assist because this is actually quite frustrating.

0 Likes
4 0 0

Mine doesn't work. Already tried this several time...

0 Likes
2 0 0

Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; - Restart your computer or phone; - Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; - Log into Facebook and try again.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; - Restart your computer or phone; - Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; - Log into Facebook and try again.

0 Likes