Pinterest connection

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I've been trying to link Pinterest to my Shopify store and include trackers but I get the following messages as an error:

Error      107: Description is missing from product metadata.; 110: Link is missing from product metadata.; 111: Image link is missing from product metadata.; 112: Availability is missing from product metadata. Possible values should be one of in stock, out of stock or preorder.; 151: Price is missing from product metadata. Check that you are correctly sending a price of the form: <number> <currency>. Examples of valid prices include '1.00USD' and '1.00 USD'. Do not include any currency symbols. ; 116: The Condition of the item is missing or the value provided is not an accepted one. Please specify whether the item is new, used or refurbished.; 108: Google Product Category is missing from product metadata.

Anyone know how to fix this or know anyone that can fix this if its a code issue.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We are getting the exact same issue. 

This is happening to 25 products of ours according to the errorlog.

We really hope someone has a solution or Shopify pays attention to these posts.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Same here and oddly enough it's 25 products. All of the links are 404 errors. I'm also hoping Shopify can respond.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I believe the system automatically stops after 25 errors. That's why we are all getting 25.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

The girl doing our Pinterest is also getting these error codes: " description is missing from the metadata"  and "image_link is missing from product metadata" and I can't find any answer anywhere!

0 Likes