Please Help With Billing Plans

JayBliss
8 0 0

Hi,

In shopify, when I try to switch it to a monthly billing plan, it only shows me an annual plan. Can I please get help as to how to be on a monthly plan ASAP?

Best,

Jay

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1183 155 194

Hey, @JayBliss! Thanks for your question.

You’re correct! Switching your billing period from annual to monthly is not something that can be done from within your admin; the Billing department needs to do it for you.

Is your annual plan about to renew? If it is, then this is a time sensitive change that needs to be made, and so I recommend contacting a live Support Advisor via chat or callback so that it is dealt with promptly. But, if we have some time before your plan is set to renew, I will gladly facilitate this for you, so please reply to the email I am sending you in order to get started.

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
JayBliss
8 0 0
Hi there,

I currently have three stores that are being billed annually for the Basic
Shopify plan and I would like to switch over to monthly billing instead.

Here are the three stores below:

- clearsteam.myshopify.com (last month of trial - would like to be
billed $29 monthly after trial ends)
- minichainsaw.myshopify.com (trial ended and was charged US$345.44
earlier this month - would like to be billed $29 monthly instead)
- mylittlechainsaw.myshopify.com (trial ended and was charged US$345.44
earlier this month - would like to be billed $29 monthly instead)

Thank you!
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1183 155 194

Thanks for this information, @JayBliss. I am happy to send your requests to switch off of the Basic annual plans for these stores, and onto the Basic monthly plan into the Billing department. But before we proceed, is there a particular reason why you are wanting to do this so soon after making your plan selection?

The reason I ask is because the annual plan actually ends up saving you money on your subscription fees. In the case of a one year plan, you save 10%, so if you are planning on staying with Shopify for at least the entire year, it is the more economical of the two billing cycles to be on.

Nevertheless, please reply to the email I sent to you yesterday if this is still the way you would like to proceed. Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes