Please Help4

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1

To those helpful people out there,

Having a issue where my website isnt online and I'm getting an issue in DNS settings which states that "primary domain" needs"action required " as well as the "shopify managed domains" states "setup in progress".  The shops url should be "babysolution4us.com".  Also if someone could assist me with moving the header on slideshow little bit down within picture for Narrative Theme. Thank you very much in advance

03-42-2zicx-m1723

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 93 124

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @xenob23,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us and for the screenshot!

It appears as though the domains DNS information is pointing to Shopify but because you're seeing that specific error, it normally indicates that the domain might not be verified. Could you check your inbox to see if you've received an OpenSRS/domain verification email? It might have been sent to the junk, social or spam folder instead.

In regards to your header question, could you show me an example of this from your store?

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tourist
4 0 1

I overlooked the email and it expired but hopefully staff will resend it.  Don't worry i was able to use a new theme instead.  Really appreciate your assistance!! Please stay safe and have a great one!!

6 0 0

I am having the same problem. Can someone help?!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 93 124

Hi, @TGP20!

Sure thing! Can you share your domain with me here and I'll take a closer look? 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
6 0 0
I tried to send a pic but it’s not letting me

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 1, 2020, at 2:11 PM, Sheria Mason wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
0 Likes
6 0 0

03-43-w0wjj-uceaa

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 93 124

Hi @TGP20,

Thanks for the screenshot! Can you check your email's inbox for a domain verification email from your domain registrar? It looks like your domain might be suspended as it was never verified (by email) after it was purchased. Here is an example of the error I'm seeing. Can you check the spam, junk and promotional inbox in your email just in case it was sent there instead of the inbox, and verify the domain? 

Please let me know how this goes! 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes
6 0 0
I got one but I believe it’s expired
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 93 124

Hi @TGP20,

Thanks for letting me know! How old is the email with the expired link? Have you received a new verification email from your domain registrar that was sent today? If so, does an expired message appear after you click the link (from the new verification email)? If so, please let me know! 

Many thanks, 

0 Likes