Please help with my logo size

5 0 0

Hi. I am trying to make my logo (which I made in Photoshop) bigger but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried to follow a lot of advice with coding but nothing works. I use the Brooklyn theme. Anyone who knows what it could be?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @tobi7664,

Do you have problem in mobile?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

One oddity you may be encountering is that if the filename is the same, the upload may not be occurring as you may think.  Try. renaming the logo and uploading it again and select that new file, then save, then refresh.  See if that helps.

@tobi7664 wrote:

Hi. I am trying to make my logo (which I made in Photoshop) bigger but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried to follow a lot of advice with coding but nothing works. I use the Brooklyn theme. Anyone who knows what it could be?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
87 29 20

If you're uploading a larger logo, it may not show up as larger since the size is being constrained by your CSS.

Inside your theme customizer, after you click on the 'Header' section there should be a slider that lets you change the width of your logo. If moving that slider doesn't change anything, you may have copy/pasted some css that overrides it. Removing that would allow the customizer to work again.

Is your store fast enough? Compare your store's speed against hundreds of others for free with our benchmarker - https://www.rvere.com/
0 Likes