Price Shown Includes Tax and Shipping

npv1022
9 0 0

Hello. I need to make it so all my prices have sales tax and shipping included in the price shown to the customer. In other words, they will not see the tax and shipping amounts, only the final amount which includes these. So how can I display this to my customers? Also, how can I change "Free Shipping" to read "Shipping Included"? I offer a flat rate standard shipping option (included), as well as an expedited shipping rate option. Thank you!

Replies 6 (6)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Since taxes & shipping are variable by default you cannot embed them into product price. However if you only ship to one place with one specific tax then you can batch increase your prices to include both taxes & shipping.

For the Shipping option go to "Settings"->"Shipping" and "Edit Rate" under the region you are you shipping to. 

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
npv1022
9 0 0

Thank you for the reply. What you said makes sense. However, how can I let my customers know as they browse products and click on one for more details, that the price they are seeing already includes shipping?

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

You could add a piece of code that says the product's price includes shipping. Have you modified your code before? Let me know

npv1022
9 0 0

I have not. This would be a great solution, however. If it could be displayed on any product's detail page.

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Alright I can help you with that, would you kindly share your store's URL to the E-Mail below so we can proceed with the implementation swiftly? Cheers!

waqarahmad
14 0 0

According to the above mentioned scenario, I have a good solution for you because I also faced the same issue. I know about application which is highly recommended to you. Kindly try Extendons shopify vat appWith this app, you can clarify tax deductions and tax rates for both businesses and individuals. With pre-tax prices, let the negotiation channel open to businessmen. You can customize the dual price display by adjusting its color, style, position, size ratio, and label. The price of a product can be displayed before or after tax, or any combination of the two.

Extendons VAT Dual Price.PNGExtendons VAT Dual Prices.PNGExtendons VAT Dual Pricing.PNG

Trending Application in Shopify:

1. What you want to pay
2. WhatsApp Chat Order Support
3. Extendons VAT Dual Pricing