Printing an order within shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

24 hours ago everything was fine. Today all of our team who focus on fulfillment cannot print orders from within Shopify. On occasion we use 'order printer app' that does not work as well. Shopify help stated there was no updates pushed out. Our team is PC based and using the latest version of FireFox. Shopify's help suggested chrome, however I'm a remote employee so getting everyone to switch to chrome will cause a revolt. Any one have any thoughts as to what happened and is there a quick fix, before I have to do an internal upheaval in switching browsers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

we are in the same boat.. can't print our orders. No-one to help us urgently..

have rang support with no help there either..

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

switching browsers won't work. we use Chrome and Safari 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

The same here, I have tried 3 different browsers and same issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm having the same issue, and of course have HUNDREDS of orders that need to be printed. The "print packing slip" works, but it takes a lot longer, and then creates a separate window and file in downloads. I chatted with Support yesterday, and they said it's a browser issue, as it does work in Chrome/Safari, but I'm with you - I don't want to switch everything over. I was really hoping there would be an update with either Shopify and/or Firefox to make it work, but no such luck as of now. Boo on Shopify.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Did they figure it out for you?  We're able to work around the new drop down issue using ctr-p but it randomly prints microscopic. Its so frustrating.  I've waited on hold forever but haven't been able to speak to anyone about the issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

It does work now in Chrome but still will not work in Firefox but support believe it is an issue with my computer and browser, which I can't see how it can be as it stopped working as soon as Shopify changed the layout but at least I can print the orders now.

0 Likes