Privacy Error

Highlighted
2 0 0

We keep getting a privacy error when trying to access our site from shopify or by not including the www before our website address.  We have verified that our SSL certificate is active and working, but we don't want certain customers to see that message and back out before even shopping.  Our domains are listed as tristegus.com (primary) which is not connected, the shopify managed domain is active and connected, and a third party domain of www.tristegus.com that is not connected.  Do they all need connected?  

I tried looking in the forum and found information about themes, but it did not work to solve the problem. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 33 45

Hi, @Tristegus !

Are you still having trouble with this? I'm currently able to access the site through the tristegus.com and www.tristegus.com URL's. I'd certainly recommend having both domains connected in your Shopify admin. Would you mind providing me with screenshots of the error message you're seeing when you load the website as well as the status of the domains in your Shopify admin? This will give us a better idea of what's going on here.

Warm regards!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Here is a copy of the privacy error and domains.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 33 45

Hi, @Tristegus !

It doesn't look like there are any attachments linked in your reply. Would you mind reposting or even just copy and pasting the error message in your reponse.

Warm regards!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

ive been getting the same error message on my site all morning too. Please advice what i should do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
291 33 45

Hi, @Momo0204 !

I'd be happy to help with this. Would you be comfortable sharing your store's URL so we can do some troubleshooting together? If not, I just have a few questions for you.

Hope to hear from you soon so we can continue to look into this together!

0 Likes