Problem buying a new domain

Solved
haziq1
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same "edit store information" error, and may I know how to resolve this. Thank you.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 57 249

Hi, @haziq1

No problem. I'll email you shortly to help look into this error in more detail, and ensure you can purchase a domain successfully. 

Thanks, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
kiaralopez
2 0 0

Hello. I am very frustrated since I have tried in so many ways to buy a domain. I'll be leaving a screenshot. When I go to buy it, I get that I have to 'verify the address of the account'. I have done everything, and however you want it does not bring me a solution. I already paid for the page and I have not been able to put it to work for the public because of this situation, I have tried to find videos or whatever but nothing works for me. I hope they will solve me. Thanks. It's in spanish. 

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-14 a la(s) 9.32.36 p. m..png

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-14 a la(s) 9.32.56 p. m..png

  

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 57 249

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @kiaralopez

Thanks for joining this thread, and letting us know you're experiencing the same issue. I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused. 

We’ll need to access your account to help look into this further and reach a resolution. To get started with this, please visit our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. We'll be happy to continue helping out with this via live chat, email, or a callback, once we receive your request.

Since this is the best way to get this issue resolved, I've marked this reply as the solution. That way, if others visit this thread in the future, they'll know which steps to take to solve this on their end, too.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Peyton-Leigh
1 0 0

hello, 

i can’t seem to find a way to contact anyone. I’m getting the same issue with buying a second domain to replace my first one. I’ve done absolutely everything and I’m still getting an error message. 

could someone please help. 

kind regards 

496E4E85-25FD-4135-B5AD-076FF481D583.jpeg

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 57 249

Hi, @Peyton-Leigh

Thanks for jumping in. 

I really wish I could help further, but at this time, contacting our Support team directly via our Help Center is the best course of action to resolve this situation. As mentioned in my previous post, once we receive your request we can continue helping out with this via email, live chat, or through a callback. 

To help mitigate any confusion about how to resolve this issue, I'm going to lock this thread. That way, any new visitors to this post can refer to the above solution to resolve this on their end. 

Thanks for your understanding with this! 

0 Likes