Problem installing widget from Trust Pilot

Highlighted
3 0 0

Called Shopify expert today about help with install of a TrustBox Widget(Trust Pilot). Had the code but he couldn't do it.

Anyone out there who can help with this!

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

I think the best way that you contact with App provider to ask something relate to their's app

Richard | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

THANKS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
285 28 66

Hi, @PamE!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

@RichardNguyen is definitely on the right track here. When it comes to third-party apps, it's often best to reach out to the developers directly for assistance. While assistance with the installation of third-party apps isn't supported by Shopify, I'd be happy to provide you with some advice on how to get support with this app.

Where did you install the app and get the code from? Was it from Trustpilot's instructions on how to connect with Shopify here? If so, it looks like there is a live chat option on the bottom righthand corner of that particular page, which you can access by selecting "Help". 

Alternatively, there is an app called Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews that you can install from the Shopify App Store. This app will integrate directly with Shopify and allows you to easily embed your Trustpilot reviews on your Shopify website. It also offers three different templates and gives you the ability to hide certain reviews and prompt customers to leave new reviews. If you'd like to learn more about this app and how it works, feel free to check out their FAQ here.

I hope this helps point you in the right direction and offers you a viable alternative solution. Is there a specific reason why you are wanting to use Trustpilot reviews, as opposed to one of the many popular review apps in the Shopify App Store?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes