Problem product debut theme

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I initially inserted a vertical video that was vertical in size and narrower than the images I usually insert. I removed the video and it is as if now the template uses those proportions and if I insert a photo shorter in height there is a lot of space between the main photo and the small ones below. Do you know how I can restore it as it was from the beginning, with the right size? I have already tried with other browsers and the problem persists , I tried in incognito mode and the problem persists . I don't know how to solve this problem anymore
Thank you in advance

Site: https://anjunacollection-pe21-2.myshopify.com/
passw: anjuna

Immagine.pngImmagine2.pngimmagine3.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just checked the website, it seems you have solved right?

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I solved it by recreating the theme from scratch and re-personalizing it again, but it is not a good solution because I will never find the real problem. The problem has now appeared again and I do not know why. I tried to install the theme again but I didn't solve it.

Can you help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Add this CSS code at the end of your theme file theme.scss.liquid inside the Assets folder.

.product-single__media {
    height: auto;
}

• If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
• Press Like, if the answer was helpful
• Shopify/Shopify Plus custom development, optimization and consulting. You can hire me here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you too much

0 Likes