Solved

Problem with buying a new domain!!!

LookVisible
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

I am tried to buy a new domain and it says "Please try again". I tried to add every details in general settings several times and it still says the same. Could you help me please?

Thank you.

Accepted Solution (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LookVisible 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Are you able to purchase the domain from an alternate device? If you haven't tried, I recommend trying to do so and also clearing your cache and cookies on the device you're already usingSometimes, when we make changes and customizations, our devices can hold onto old information causing an issue like this to arise. 

If it's a Shopify domain you're trying to purchase and the above recommendations don't help, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Support and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @LookVisible 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Are you able to purchase the domain from an alternate device? If you haven't tried, I recommend trying to do so and also clearing your cache and cookies on the device you're already usingSometimes, when we make changes and customizations, our devices can hold onto old information causing an issue like this to arise. 

If it's a Shopify domain you're trying to purchase and the above recommendations don't help, we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Support and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.