Problems with verifying my domain, please help

afalk457
1 0 0

I've had no problem verifying a domain with other stores but for some reason this one is really giving me problems. I cant seem to figure out the problem. Heres my DNS settings as well. 2020-12-17 (1).png

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2583 340 526

Hey, @afalk457

It looks like you've got everything set up correctly. Once you've applied the "A" record (23.227.38.65), and CNAME (shops.myshopify.com) it typically takes up to 24 hours for those changes to apply. If 24 hours pass, and you're still unable to connect the domain, then you'll want to use free tools such as MXtoolbox to see if the records are appearing publicly.

If they aren't, then you'll want to reach out to your domain provider to troubleshoot the issue further as they'll be able to look into why the changes haven't applied. If they are appearing publicly, then it could be our system that is causing the issue. If you try to verify the domain three times, it should allow you to manually add the domain to your store. Once you have, the domain should work. 

However; if you're still having issues with this, please let me know as I'd be happy to take a look! 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes