Product Colour Variants

Tamara74
1 0 0

Hi all, new to shopify and currently loading product into the store. As an example we have a Polo Shirt that comes in various colours and would like the user to be able to see these colours change as they select a colour from the drop down menu within the product listing. Should each of the colours available be entered as seperate products and therefore how should they then be linked to each other? Or can this all fall under the one product entry? Thanks in advance for any advice

0 Likes

@Tamara74  As per my understanding this is a customization related work. Can you please tell me which theme you are using? 

Also you can email me or skype me for detail conversation. 

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes