Product Descriptions not showing

Solved
trendypolice
4 0 0

Hello there!

I am having the same problem. I don´t know where i touched but descriptions dissapeared. 

this is my website www.trendypolice.com and if you go to any product you will see description is not showing. 

https://trendypolice.com/collections/lo-mas-deseado/products/sandalias-tacon-city-de-piel-de-oveja-s...

My theme is wokiee. 

Can you help me please?

Thank you! 

0 Likes
VishvasMishra
Shopify Partner
189 38 45

Hi @trendypolice,

It might be some settings in customization to hide the description. if it is not then you have add {{product.description}} in liquid code as i can see there is no such code for showing description.

Thanks,
VishvasMishra

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
0 Likes
Emm
2 0 0

Hello! I have same issues my products description is not showing on my website 

0 Likes
786unique
1 0 0

hi, i hve the same issue, my descrioption all of sudden disappeared. can u help pls thanks.

0 Likes
Tahnesha
1 0 0

omg I have been dealing with this problem ALL DAY!!! and this helped! Somehow I worked out a place to put it that worked within my theme/code

I have no idea how the description suddenly disappeared but its showing now, this is the only thing that helped from my many efforts for help today!

0 Likes
ajaeger
1 0 0

Hi Tahnesha, Where did you post the code and what did you post?  I am having the same issue today and I don't understand what I need to do to fix it.  Thanks

0 Likes