Product Importing Only Pulling 5 Images

NewguyCB
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey,

I am trying to import my products from an Etsy shop but having some issues with the number of images being imported.

I have done this before via the Etsy Product Export with no issues, but now the CSV is only getting the first 5 images. I have tried a few things including uploading the images directly to Shopify and using those URLs in the CSV. 

For clarity, I am not transferring my products to the Shopify Importer Template they provide, as this will involve way too much formatting. I did this once before with a different shop and it pulled 6 images from Etsy with no issues.

Did something change? Or am I doing something wrong now?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Zynah
1 0 0

Hi There,

I am facing the same issue while inporting the Etsy product data into Shopify. Were you able to do this any how?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Cheers,

Anika

0 Likes
NewguyCB
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey!

I was able to to fix this... but I can't remember 100% what I did. It was something simple. I am pretty sure I changed the column headers (from the Etsy Export csv) from IMAGE1, IMAGE2, etc to Image Src for each column before doing the import into Shopify.

Sorry I couldn't remember. Hope that helps!

0 Likes
23carat
Tourist
8 0 0

Hey, I tried the IMAGE SRC option, and it seems like it doesn't work. Any luck remembering or looking at your old imported CSV to see what the image columns were labeled as? Thanks!

0 Likes
NewguyCB
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey,

I looked back at my old CSV and I did change the label on each Image column to "Image Src". Not all caps (not sure if that matters). Not sure this method still works as sometimes they do updates.For Help.jpg

Hope that helps.

gina-gregory
Shopify Expert
655 37 141

There should only be 1 Image Src column and each image on its own row. Make sure to copy the product handle down for each row containing an image for that product.

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/import-export/using-csv#description-of-the-product-impor...

0 Likes
23carat
Tourist
8 0 0

This worked for me, thank you so much!

0 Likes