Product Page Layout - Brooklyn Theme

fplant8411
Visitor
1 0 0

I am currently using the Brooklyn theme. I just changed the product images from stacked to gallery. However, this moved all my product information and buttons to the bottom of the page.

Question 1: How do I format it so the product description and variant choices are side-by-side with the product image and thumbnail gallery?

Question 2: Is there any way to show only a few thumbnail options instead of all of them? I have a lot of product variants and they take up an obnoxious amount of space.

Here is the page for example:

https://figureplant.store/products/the-kose

Reply 1 (1)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @fplant8411 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. This change may be covered by your design time. You can read up on what is covered by design time right here. Our Design Policy states that if you're using a free theme from Shopify, then our Support team might be able to help you with supported tutorials and other small changes. Although Shopify can help you with many customizations, some kinds of customizations aren't supported.

If you're on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you can receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. After you contact our Support team and outline your request, you can expect to receive a status update within 2-4 business days.

Our team tracks the time that they spend on each theme modification request that you make. If you use the entire 60 minutes of complimentary support, then you can hire a Shopify expert for further help. You can check out other support options in Additional resources for theme support.

We’ll need to access your account in order to assist with this. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request and our Support Advisors can escalate this to our themes team. 

All the Best,

Bo 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.