Product Page - trying to differentiate btw InStock vs Dropshipped Items

spacefisharmy
Tourist
7 0 4

Hi,

I am trying to differentiate between items I have "In stock" vs droppshipper items that can take 1-3 weeks for delivery.

For the "in stock" items I would rather have it say at the bottom "ships next day"

For the dropshipped items, for it to say "Made to Order - Can take 1-3 weeks for delivery within USA"

I am having a ton of kickback from customers that are not reading our shipping policies and just because it says "in stock" at the bottom of the product pages, they think everything is shipping next day.

Products I have in stock are all tagged with Factory_HK and all the dropshipped items are tagged with Factory_Printful as a way to differentiate them and I found where it says "InStock" in the product-template.liquid file here but when I tried to change even just the wording of "InStock" it didn't change on the product page.

{%- endif -%}
"availability" : "http://schema.org/{% if product.available %}InStock{% else %}OutOfStock{% endif %}",
"price" : {{ variant.price | divided_by: 100.00 | json }},
"priceCurrency" : {{ cart.currency.iso_code | json }},
"url" : {{ shop.url | append: variant.url | json }}
}{% unless forloop.last %},{% endunless %}
{%- endfor -%}

Any help would be greaty appreciated!

0 Likes
DeneGoodwin
1 0 0

Hi Spacefisharmy,

You could use something like this in your product-template.liquid

{% for t in product.tags %}
    {% if t contains 'Factory_Printful' %}
           <div class="dropshipped"><span>Made to Order - Can take 1-3 weeks for delivery within USA</span></div>
    {% elsif t contains 'Factory_HK' %}
           <div class="nextday"><span>Ships next day</span></div>
    {% endif %}
    {% endfor %}

0 Likes