Product Price Multiplying in Cart by 100,000!!!

SoBeautyStuff
Tourist
4 0 2

Hiya, I'm hoping for support with an issue I'm finding in my shop (as yet unopened).

All of my products display correctly, when I add them to the cart the price shows as 100,000 x more than the actual price, as does the total, please see the below screenshots:

SoBeautyStuff_0-1611055174412.png

SoBeautyStuff_1-1611055198107.png

However when I check out the price is correct, so it seems to be simply a display error rather than a calculative error.

I do have a currency conversion app installed, so this could be the culprit. 

I have looked through the 'Framework--cart.liquid' code and I can't see anything untoward, although my understanding of code is basic!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Sarah

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi @SoBeautyStuff !

Was this the case before the currency converter app was added? Intruiging issue to say the least, I would recommend you reach to the support of the App itself so they have a look at that.

Alternatively, can you share your store's preview URL so we can have a look maybe?

Cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
SoBeautyStuff
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for your quick reply, I will try the app first as I believe it was all working fine prior to adding this app (I added it pretty early on, so I can't be 100% certain if I did a test check out prior). If that fails I will come back for more help 🙂

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

It's most probably it, especially if you haven't touched the code! 

Keep us posted! 

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
SoBeautyStuff
Tourist
4 0 2

So I'm not actually sure what happened, but I contacted the developers of the currency app and they fixed it for me!