Product Price not visible on the Product page

Solved
curious123
Tourist
3 1 0

Hi team,

I am using minimal theme. I have an actual price and a compare at price(strike-through).
The compare at price looks good but I can't see the Actual Product Price on the page. But when I just hover my mouse over that and select the area, the product price shows up and goes away as soon as I remove my mouse.

This is my code

<div class="product-single__prices{% if shop.taxes_included or shop.shipping_policy.body != blank %} product-single__prices--policy-enabled{% endif %}">
            <span id="PriceA11y" class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.product.regular_price' | t }}</span>
            <span id="ProductPrice" class="product-single__price" itemprop="price" content="{{ product.price | divided_by: 100.00 }}">
              {{ product.price | money }}
            </span>

{% if product.compare_at_price > product.price %}
              <span id="ComparePriceA11y" class="visually-hidden" aria-hidden="false">{{ 'products.product.sale_price' | t }}</span>
              <s id="ComparePrice" class="product-single__sale-price">
                {{ product.compare_at_price_max | money }}
              </s>
            {% else %}
              <span id="ComparePriceA11y" class="visually-hidden" aria-hidden="true">{{ 'products.product.sale_price' | t }}</span>
              <s id="ComparePrice" class="product-single__sale-price hide">
                {{ product.compare_at_price_max | money }}
              </s>
            {% endif %}

{% include 'product-unit-price', variant: variant, available: true %}

</div>

Can you please help me with this?
I made some changes to product-template.liquid. I was wondering if I can just replace this file in my theme with the original one and see if that fixes it.

0 Likes
curious123
Tourist
3 1 0

I am not sure what's wrong. I created another minimal default theme where the product page works fine. Now I copied over the product-template.liquid to the broken theme. But it still shows me the same thing. I think there's something in customization that broke this.
Also something else I noticed is the button around the "Add to Cart" is gone and the sizing dropdown doesn't show the blue boundary anymore.

I am so lost. Dont want to do the entire customization again. Desperately looking for some help. Thanks

0 Likes
curious123
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

This works now. It was a stupid mistake. I had changed the Buttons to white background, that's why they were not visible. And looks like the price text colour is same as that of the buttons background which is a bit weird setting in Minimal theme. Anyways, all good now.

0 Likes