Product Prices not changing on instagram posts

Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 3

Hi, first of all, I really didn't know where to post this topic, forgive me if I'm in the incorrect section.

My problem is the following one, I have changed the prices of my products, but the price won't change on the Instagram product tags. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
591 33 94

Hi, @ManawaWatches.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I would be happy to take a look at this further for you. When did you first notice this issue occurring on Instagram? This might be an issue coming from Instagram's end, so if you could provide me more details on what you're experiencing here, I can do some digging for you and provide you with some resources to help!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Tira, 

I am having the same problem. I recently changed my prices on my website, but when I pull up the item through Instagram Shopping, they are still listed as the previous price until I get to my website hosted by shopify. How do I resolve this issue? Is there a way to resync the two channels? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
591 33 94

Hi, @brookecrocker.

Tira here, from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out. 

It sounds like you've updated your product prices on Shopify and that they aren't updating on Instagram's end. I recommend re-publishing the products to both Facebook and Instagram. This will push any adjustments made on products over to Instagram's product tags. 

To re-publish to Facebook you can follow these steps:

- Login to your Shopify Admin

- Click on Products

- Click on the name of the product that you wish to publish 

- Under "Product Availability" uncheck "Facebook" and click the "Save" button on the top right of the page to save your changes

- After the change has been saved, check "Facebook" from the "Product Availability" list and save your changes

You can check out the full list of instructions through our help docs here: Make your products available to Facebook Shop.

If you have a lot of products to re-publish, you can use the bulk editor to edit your products.

Let me know if that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Tiara,

@Tira wrote:

Hi, @ManawaWatches.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I would be happy to take a look at this further for you. When did you first notice this issue occurring on Instagram? This might be an issue coming from Instagram's end, so if you could provide me more details on what you're experiencing here, I can do some digging for you and provide you with some resources to help!

I had the same problem. Changed the catalog on instagram business manager, I could then tag products with the new price but now have both old and new prices under the Product listings in the shop on instagram. I only want it to show the new prices. I need some help with this please!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
591 33 94

Hi, @allay.

Tira here, from Shopify.

Thank you for these details. It sounds like you saw updated prices before updating your catalog on Instagram Business Manager.

Have you tried to republish the products as mentioned in the steps I listed in my previous post? Let me know if there's a certain step that you got stuck on and I'm happy to dig into this for you. There might be a need to resync your Facebook products to your store, so I would like to know what steps you took to resolve this before going through with that step. Can you please provide a link to the product? 

0 Likes
3 0 0

@Tira 

Hi,

we have updated the catalog before going through step by step as you discribed, but it doesn't seem to translate into instagram. Can I send you a private message with our shop details? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
591 33 94

Hi, @allay.

We've removed the option to private message Shopify staff as we can support you through the Shopify Community forums, help docs, and through email. 

I would love to take a look at your store and troubleshoot this together. To make it easier for you, I have gone ahead and sent an email to the email address listed on your Shopify Community forums account. Could you please check your inbox?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

will check inbox.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Tira,

I am facing the same issue. I have changed the pricing of my products in Shopify, but dont see it reflected on Facebook or Instagram. I have made both the products and collection unavailable and available again, however it does not seem to sync.

Can it be an issue that it continue to pull from cache somehow?

Appreciate the quick response!

KR

Maarten

0 Likes