Product Prices not changing on instagram posts

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 35 107

Hi, @maartens.

Tira here, from Shopify.

Sorry to hear that your prices haven't updated on Instagram after you've done some troubleshooting. I would like to take a look at this for you. Can you take a screenshot of the products in the admin, and a screenshot of what it looks like on Instagram? Are you using any apps (such as Flexify) that need access to your Facebook or Instagram catalogue? Once I have these details, I can take a look at this with our technical team for you. 

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

My Instagram shop is not updating from the sale price to the new price. It has updated on our website and on Facebook, but not Instagram, despite them all being linked. Please help as we aren't able to remove the Instagram shop from our Instagram page in the interim and a lot of our traffic comes from there.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello I’m having trouble updating prices from Shopify to Instagram, I have tried all the steps you’ve provided and It’s still not working for me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 35 107

Hey, @TNHP20.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I'm here to help. It sounds like the correct price is showing on your online store and on your Facebook shop, but the wrong price is showing on Instagram. Is that correct?  

If that's what's happening, you will need to make sure the price has been edited in the Shopify admin and then you will need to republish the product to Facebook. Please follow the steps I've listed earlier, here: Re-publish to Facebook.

Let me know if this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your respond. I have already done all of this steps and it is still not changing on Facebook or Instagram 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 35 107

Hi, @Tat.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

Thank you for letting me know that you've done some troubleshooting. I'm sorry to hear that this isn't working for you. 

What I can do is take a look at your store to dig into this further. I may need to resync your products. I just want to let you know that if this is done, it will temporarily remove any products in your Facebook Shop and on Instagram, which means that any product tags your store has on Instagram will be destroyed. If you are okay with this and would like me to send this up to our design team to look into for you, please reply to this thread.

If you're experiencing this as well, @TNHP20, please let me know! 

Talk soon,

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, please go ahead.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
661 35 107

Hi, @TNHP20

Thank you for getting back to me.

I've gone ahead and sent an email to the email address shown on your Shopify Community account. Could you take a look at your inbox? Once I receive a reply on the email I can take a look at your store.

Thank you,

Chat soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Tira hello, I am having the same issue. My Instagram handle is: hidden_gemzz. The email is: asenathyounger1@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. I've already tried removing the products from facebook & instagram, then re-adding them in hopes it would update, but no such luck. Have you found a solution for this yet?

0 Likes