Product Reverting to Unavailable

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hello. I have two products right now that are giving me trouble. Every time I make these two products available they revert to unavailable immediately. I select them, select make products available, select the channels and confirm it, then Shopify shows them briefly as "available" and then within a minute they refresh and show them as unavailable. Has anyone else had this issue, and did you find a resolution? I'm going to contact support tomorrow, but I wanted to check and see if there was a solution I might be missing.

Thank you!

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I'm having the same issue today! Just added a new product and it's only happening on that one. It's saying it's unavailable on all sales channels despite being ticked under the "Manage sales channel visibility" screen. I've never had this problem before. Any help appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.00.21 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.00.38 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 1.00.44 pm.png

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 3

Yes, I am having the same issue. Just tried to list a new product and it is showing unavailable on all channels I selected. I tried unchecking the channels, saving, logging out, logging in... no luck. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

I stumbled on a solution to my product that was showing unavailable on all channels I had selected. Did you by chance create a product by duplicating another? This was my issue. I think mine was hidden due to the fact I had duplicated the new product using an existing product listing, which I've done before with no issues like this. If you look at the screenshot I posted, note where it states near the bottom various selections for the following: 

Availability-

• Hide on all channels
  • Make available on some channels, apps as original

....but then under it states: "The original product is hidden on all channels and apps."  I was like huh? I could not deselect or select this.  I think this is why my new "duplicated" listing was not showing as available. It was hidden by this glitchy little issue possibly. Needless to say, I created an entirely new listing and it's all good now. 

Screenshot (440).png

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

I reached out to the Shopify Facebook page and received the following response:

Hey there, Emily! Thank you for reaching us here. I understand how frustrating it is to experience such an issue. Apparently, we have been getting a lot of reports from other merchants experiencing the same issue in publishing their products in all sales channels. No worries, our Technical Team is already working to get this fixed. I would suggest you to try publishing your products later and give us up to 24 hours to get this to work. If the issue still persists after 24 hours, feel free to reach back to us for us to update you about the status of this reported issue and how we can get this sorted out in your end. Regards, - Mars

...So I suggest we try again tomorrow. Fingers crossed they're able to fix it!

1 Like