Product Variations

StepAheadUK
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi,

I'm currently having issues with product variations, when you go to a specific product page and select a variation it does not update imaging or pricing. I have contacted our theme developers and they have basically said it's down to an app/plugin we are using. I've disabled most of my plugins and applications and now only have generic apps IE Facebook, google, snapchat for marketing etc.

https://www.stepaheadworkwear.com/collections/workwear-ppe/products/step-ahead-hi-vis-long-sleeve-po...

This product is a perfect example. I would appreciate any support in this matter, I have HTML/CSS knowledge and am able to understand bits of coding. I'm happy to return the favour if i can support in anyway with another store. 

Regards

Alfie

0 Likes
StepAheadUK
Tourist
9 0 1

Prompt.

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
379 16 53

Hi

There are a few errors showing up when you inspect your page so I would get your theme developer to double check those as it seems to be your theme code is the issue.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
StepAheadUK
Tourist
9 0 1

@channelup 

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I'm currently having the developers deny responsibility and say it's due to my plugin. I still have 12 months free support that came with my theme how would I go about sorting this please?

Regards

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
379 16 53

Hi

There are some apps that modify your theme code so perhaps something like that may have occurred. If you still have the original code of your theme in a zip file you can upload it and publish: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/adding-themes#upload-a-theme-file-fr...

This would reset it back to the original theme that your developers made without any modifications that an app may have made. 

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes